As a China Die Casting Parts Factory, share with you. Zinc alloy die castings
are a very important part and are very common in the market, especially in the
machinery industry. With the development of our country's industry, the market
of zinc alloy die castings has gradually developed, whether in shipbuilding or
shipbuilding. The automobile and other machinery industries all play a very
Zinc Alloy Die Cast Part can also be moldy. why?
Zinc Alloy Die Cast Part
1. The environment, temperature and humidity of aluminum die-casting products are suitable for mold growth;
2. The surface of aluminum die-casting products is mixed with super sister materials, which automatically absorbs moisture into the air to form a corrosion reaction of the primary battery, creating an environment suitable for growth of mold;
3. Due to the corrosion reaction of the primary battery, the aluminum die-casting has precipitated alkaline compounds on the surface. After deliquescent, the temperature and humidity are suitable, and the mold grows rapidly;
4. On the surface of aluminum die-casting products, there are grease, plant fiber and other soil suitable for mold growth. Once the humidity and temperature are suitable, the mold will grow rapidly.
The problem can only be solved by finding the cause of mold.
Several issues to be noted in the use of zinc alloy die castings are:
1. The aging effect of zinc alloy. The solubility of the alloy will decrease as the temperature drops, because the solidification speed of the zinc alloy die casting is very fast. When cooled to room temperature, the solubility of the solid solution in the alloy has been greatly saturated. However, after a period of time, the phenomenon of supersaturation will Gradually released, resulting in a slight change in the size and shape of the alloy die-casting.
2. The zinc alloy handle has poor corrosion resistance:
When the harmful impurity elements lead, cadmium and tin in the alloy composition exceed the standard, the alloy casting will be deformed due to aging, the volume will increase, the mechanical performance will decline, and after using it for a long time, cracks or even fractures will occur. Alloy castings will age due to intergranular corrosion. Elements such as lead, tin, and cadmium have very low solubility in zinc alloys, which will form a cathode at the grain boundaries. A solid solution of aluminum will become the anode. Water vapor exists in the air. In this case, water vapor is equivalent to an electrolyte, and a point solution reaction occurs, which promotes intergranular corrosion.
3. Zinc alloy die castings are not suitable for use in high and low temperature environments, their tensile strength will be significantly reduced at high temperatures, and their impact properties will also be significantly reduced at low temperatures.
Our company also has Magnesium Die Casting Parts for sale, please contact us.