Today Die Casting Parts Supplier explains the important factors of zinc alloy
die-casting plating technology:
Since Zinc Alloy Die Cast Part has a series of excellent characteristics such as low density, high specific strength, and corrosion resistance, it will be more widely used in various occupations such as aviation, aerospace, passenger cars, and machinery. Praised by customers. Especially in the car industry, in order to reduce fuel consumption and improve power utilization, it is a long-term development trend to replace steel and aluminum castings with aluminum and nickel alloy castings. In the meantime, emphasis was placed on the pollution-free, high-efficiency, concise operation of refined technology, deterioration technology, grain refinement technology and rapid furnace detection technology.
Zinc Alloy Die Cast Part
In order to further the material function and maximize the potential of the material, we can develop high-quality aluminum alloy materials, especially aluminum castings that can meet the functional requirements of different working conditions; strengthen the research of aluminum alloy melting process, continue the aluminum alloy die-casting and kneading casting process and Development and discussion of related technologies, perfect development and discussion of aluminum alloy melting equipment and related technologies and processes.
Zinc alloy die-casting electroplating is the process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of some metals using the principle of electrolysis. It is a process of using electrolysis to make a metal film adhere to the surface of a metal or other material and then prevent it. Corrosion, improve abrasion resistance, electrical conductivity, reflectivity and enhance beauty.
Elements of electroplating:
1. Cathode: to be plated, refers to various connector terminals.
2. Anode: If it is a soluble anode, it is the metal to be plated. If the anode is not soluble, most are precious metals (platinum, iridium oxide).
3. Electroplating solution: A plating solution containing metal ions to be plated.
4. Electroplating tank: It is an acceptable tank for storing electroplating chemicals. Generally, strength, corrosion resistance and temperature resistance are considered.
5. Rectifier: A device that supplies DC power.
Purpose of electroplating: In addition to being beautiful, electroplating has different purposes according to various electroplating needs.
1. Copper plating: used as a primer to improve the adhesion ability of the electroplating layer and the corrosion ability.
2. Nickel plating: used as a primer or appearance to improve corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance, (chemical nickel is abrasion resistance in modern technology beyond chrome plating)
3. Gold plating: Improve the conductive contact resistance and signal transmission.
4.Palladium-nickel plating: improve the conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission, better wear resistance than gold. 5. Tin-lead plating: Promote soldering ability and be replaced by other substitutes (because most of the lead is now changed to bright tin plating and matte tin).
Our company also has Magnesium Die Casting Parts on sale, welcome to consult.