Magnesium Alloy Die Cast Part is an alloy based on magnesium added to other elements. The utility model has the advantages of small density, high specific strength, large specific modulus of elasticity, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, large impact load resistance than aluminum alloy, and good corrosion resistance to organic substances and alkalis. Magnesium has a specific gravity of about 2/3 of that of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. Therefore, it is widely used in electronic equipment, auto parts, and medical equipment such as mobile phones and communication equipment.
Magnesium Alloy Die Cast Part
Currently the most widely used is a magnesium-aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium-manganese alloy and magnesium-zinc-zirconium alloy. Commonly used grades are AZ91D, AM60B, AM50A, AS41B, etc.
Magnesium Alloy Die-Casting Mould not only requires exquisite workmanship and exquisite design but also requires the die-casting mold maintenance personnel to be responsible. The technical standards of the die-casting mold should be familiar with the following.
1. The sliding parts, such as the core of the core pulling mechanism and the guiding device, should be thoroughly cleaned and carefully inspected and maintained. Relubricate and assemble with high-temperature grease.
2. If there is hydraulic core pulling, the hydraulic components should be kept in sync with the mold. The maintenance of the hydraulic components of the die casting machine pays special attention to cleaning and pollution prevention, otherwise, it will pollute the entire hydraulic system of the die casting machine.
3. In the production process, when the mold is damaged, the repair plan should be determined according to the specific conditions. If necessary, complete the repair work as described above.
4. Complete the maintenance of the mold, carry out anti-rust treatment on the molding surface, the parting surface and the mounting surface, close and fix the mold, and install it on the machine and the backing plate according to the mold installation direction. The mold attachment is placed with the mold.
5. All of these are cleaning metal molds and scales and showing the true mold color.
6. Check the problems in the mold by referring to the final die-cast product repaired with the mold. Whether there is pulling, sticking, pressing, fleshing, bending or breaking of the small core, the insertion and positioning of the movable core are not accurate, the breaking length of the push rod or the push rod is changed, the positioning of the insert is not accurate, and the fastening bolt is loose. Repair or replace the damaged conditions.
7. For cavity collapse, cracks and blockage, causing slight casting damage, local weld repair can be performed. Welding repairs should be carried out in strict accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise, the life of the mold will be reduced. The smaller the formed part, the more serious the above-mentioned defects or mold damage.
8. The forming surface of magnesium alloy die-casting parts is large, which can be partially repaired due to serious collapse, cracks and shedding. Welding repairs should be carried out in strict accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise the life of the mold will be reduced. The smaller the formed part, the more serious the above-mentioned defects or mold damage.
Our company is Aluminum Alloy Die Cast Part Factory, please consult if necessary.