With the development of China's economy, the die-casting aluminum foundry associated with it is also undergoing tremendous changes. Aluminum alloy die-casting parts have gradually increased with the automotive industry in China and the market for all die-casting aluminum castings are slowly expanding. China's aluminum alloy die-casting industry is spreading to other economic markets, creating a bigger for China Die Casting Parts Factory. market. For the aluminum alloy die-casting parts to have a competitive advantage in the market, the experts of die-casting aluminum products tell us that the impact of Chinese cars on the international market is small, and the sales volume accounts for 90%. Foreign car companies use the Chinese market as their safe haven and invest in China's economic market. In addition, motorcycles, ships, high-speed rail, and other industries have improved implementation and provided new advantages for the survival of China's aluminum alloy die-casting casting industry. In foreign countries, the product price is 5-10 times that of the domestic market, and the manufacturing cycle is 2-3 times that of the domestic market. As far as these two points are concerned, China's die-casting aluminum casting industry still has certain competitive advantages in the market.
Since the aluminum alloy and the metal aluminum have good plasticity and fluidity and the casting process is cast in a pressure die casting machine, the aluminum alloy die casting can be made into various complicated shapes, and can also be made higher. The smoothness and precision greatly reduce the machining amount of castings and the casting allowance of metal aluminum or aluminum alloy, which not only saves electricity, metal materials but also greatly saves labor costs; while aluminum and aluminum alloys have excellent Thermal conductivity, small specific height, and heavy processability; thus aluminum alloy die castings are widely used in internal combustion engine production, automobile manufacturing, motorcycle manufacturing, electric motor manufacturing, electric power construction, oil pump manufacturing, Precision Aluminum Die Casting Parts, garden beautification, transmission machinery manufacturing, architectural decoration and other industries. Due to its light weight, easy forming and high strength, aluminum alloy die-casting parts are widely used in the machinery industry and some large-sized components with heavy weight requirements and complex shapes.
Aluminum Alloy Die Cast Part
The reason for mildew in Aluminum Alloy Die Cast Part:
1. The environment in which aluminum die-casting products are preserved, temperature and humidity are suitable for mold growth;
2. The surface of the aluminum die-casting product is mixed with super-sister material, which automatically absorbs moisture into the air to form a corrosive reaction of the primary battery, and creates an environment suitable for the growth of mold;
3. Aluminum die castings due to the corrosion reaction of the primary battery, the alkaline compound is precipitated on the surface, the temperature and humidity are suitable after deliquescence, and the mold grows rapidly;
4. Aluminum die castings The surface of the product has oils, plant fibers and other soils suitable for mold growth. Once the humidity temperature is suitable, the molds grow rapidly.
1. Refining slag-removing agent containing sodium or magnesium salt, a refining agent using NaF component, or N2 gas refining;
2. Do not use the release agent containing plant fiber, do not use the machine-containing machine to process the cutting fluid, and replace the oil-based anti-rust cutting fluid;
3. The product cannot be stored in the open air for a long time, and the surface of the textile product is dusty;
4. The product packaging carton stacked on the fascia should be wrapped with the wrapping film 6 to be waterproof. After the product is wet, it needs to be placed in the pass. The wind blows dry.